Picture Taking Guide
Hi and welcome to the Easy Street Offers Picture Taking Guide, here to simplify your property submission process and help us provide our highest and best offer!
Please skim through this guide, in full, to get an idea of what we’d like you to capture before beginning.
When you’re ready to begin, we recommend starting on the exterior of your property and working your way through to the inside as if you were on an in-person tour of your home with a buyer.
- Take horizontal pictures of each side of your home in a way that the other side is showing.
- If there are obstructions in the front yard (i.e. trees or bushes) take multiple shots to capture it.
- Take a couple pictures to capture the homes around yours (i.e next door, across the street, up and down your street).
- Living Room(s)
- Typically, larger rooms like this require 1-3 pictures taken from the corners. Take more if necessary.
- Take 2-4 pictures from outside of the kitchen pointing in. Take more if necessary.
- Take a vertical picture from outside the hallway and stay within the door jams. If the whole room is not able to be captured in one picture, take additional pictures from the corners of the room as you did for the living room.
- Electrical panels & stickers
- A/C units & stickers
- Water heater units & stickers
- Appliances & Stickers
- Damage/Repair (take these pictures last)
- Example: if the sink or tub seems damaged in the bathroom, take 1-2 pictures of a bathroom and then take pictures under the sink and/or tub.
- Example: if the living room ceiling has water stains, take 1-3 pictures of the. living room and then take 1-2 pictures of the ceiling.
- Take horizontal pictures from the corners of your yard that captures the entire yard to the back of the house, and from the back overlooking your yard.
FRONT OF HOUSE
ANGLED FRONT OF HOUSE
2 ND BATHROOM+ MASTER BATHROOM
2 ND BEDROOOM
KITCHEN IN 2 VIEWS
SMALLER SPACES CAN BE 2 VERTICAL SHOTS
LIVING ROOM IN 2 VIEWS
1 VERTICAL FROM HALLWAY 1 HORIZONTAL FROM PATIO